To Buy a Trike.
1. Everyone loves a Fusion Trike, from little kids to hard-core bikers to moms to grannies and grandpas.
2. A Fusion Trike is half car and half motorbike, and incorporates the best features of both vehicles - economy, safety
3. Fusion Trikes are rigorously tested for maximum safety and outstanding build quality.
4. Fusion Trikes designs are unique. There are no other trikes like them in the world.
5. A Fusion Trike weighs 20%-25% of an average car, making it much more powerful and fuel efficient because of the
increased power-to-weight ratio. This is especially important when making a buying decision, because of the soaring
fuel prices exacerbated by the political unrest in the Middle East.
6. Trikes will be charged lower gantry toll fees than cars, bakkies or SUV's.
7. With 3 wheels on the road, you save 25% in tyres and wheel rims.
8. With 3 wheels in contact with the road at all times, creating the "tripod effect", a Fusion Trike has a low centre of
gravity. It is as safe and stable as a car and as economical and fun to ride as a bike. Any motorists who are afraid to
switch to 2-wheelers can ride a Fusion Trike safely and with confidence.
9. Fusion Trikes have 3 or 4 disc brakes. The same braking power can stop a 350kg or 650kg vehicle far quicker than a
2,000kg vehicle, making Fusion Trikes extremely safe.
10. If more people rode trikes than drove cars, the reduced weight on roads would mean less road damage and lower
fuel bills. Fewer tyres on the road mean less rubber in landfills. Tyres, petrol, oil and engine wear are all greatly
reduced. Therefore, less government spending on road repairs and on crude oil imports means more money would
be available for other infrastructure.
11. Trikes are not listed in the Motor Dealer's Handbook. They therefore don't devalue like cars and bikes do. You could
resell your trike after years of pleasure for what you paid for it, maybe more.
12. A Fusion Trike is like having two vehicles in one. Instead of having a car to drive to work every day and a bike for
weekend fun, your Fusion Trike will do both for you.
13. Having a Fusion Trike will vastly improve your social life as everyone who sees you on it will want to talk to you and
be friends with you.
14. Anyone can ride a Fusion Trike with confidence - big or small, male or female, young or old, abled or disabled.
15. Fusion Trikes offer a wide range of vehicles to suit all tastes and pockets, from superbike conversions to 4-cylinder,
V6 and V8 car engined trikes to economical delivery vehicles.
16. All Fusion car-engined trikes come standard with metallic paint, a powder-coated frame, independent rear
suspension, a boot, a long-range fuel tank, an automatic gearbox, refurbished engines and gearboxes, mag wheels,
leather car seats and lap belts.
17. Customers can choose from a wide range of optional extras to further personalize their vehicles, making each one
18. Optional extras include: universal entertainment centre with radio, CD, MP3 and DVD player, GPS, pinstriping,
airbrushing, LED lights, fixed or removable canopy, fridge, roll bars, 4-point harnesses, keyless go, fire extinguisher,
tyre weld in the tyres and more. Most of these items are standard on the more expensive models.
19. Customers can choose their engines, gearboxes, air intakes, steering configuration, front forks, wheel rims, paint
colour, exhausts, boot design, seat colour and number of seats, making their trike totally unique.
20. Fusion Trikes are bigger and more visible than bikes, making other drivers more aware of them on the road and less
likely to sideswipe or run into them.
21. By building trikes locally we recycle materials, create jobs, spend less money overseas and save millions in foreign
exchange. And we keep prices down, making Fusion Trikes more affordable to more people!
22. Trikes have fewer parts than cars that need repairing. The engine and other mechanical parts are largely exposed or
easy to reach, so time and maintenance costs are greatly reduced.
23. Trikes are cheaper to license and insure than cars and you only need a bike license to ride one.
24. Trikes are less likely to be stolen or hijacked than cars or bikes. Fusion Trikes have too high a profile, are too
noticeable and too easily identifiable. Thieves and hijackers will most probably not know how to drive them, either,
and there is no hijacker's "shopping list" for trikes.
25. Fusion Trikes can perform as well as expensive, high-performance sports cars that cost millions of Rands, but cost
a fraction of the price.
26. Fusion Trikes are a novelty for most people, but a necessity for others (eg: disabled riders).
27. Trikes are easier and cheaper to customize than cars, with more attractive results.
28. Building trikes locally creates job opportunities and contributes to taxes.
29. Fusion Trikes are easier to park than cars and take up less space. Two trikes (his & hers) can fit in a single garage.
30. Trikes can't lose traction and slide out from under you in a tight corner with stones, sand, oil or gravel because you
don't lean a trike into corners like you do on a bike.
31. If you hit something lying in the road while on a trike, you are less likely to come off and get killed, maimed or injured
than if you were on a bike.
32. Trikes offer a smoother, more relaxed and more comfortable riding position than a bike, so you can travel further
33. Trikes mostly have bigger fuel tanks than bikes, so you travel further without having to fill up so often.
34. Trikes are much safer and more comfortable for passengers to ride on.
35. Trikes mostly have greater seating capacity and storage capacity than bikes, so you and your partner can go
shopping or a family of four can go on holiday on it.
36. On a trike, you don't have to wear hot, heavy, uncomfortable protective gear, saving you thousands of Rands and
increasing comfort, therefore lessening heat discomfort and fatigue on long rides in summer.
37. On a trike, you have more time and opportunity to enjoy the scenery as you ride.
38. Trikes fitted with car engines are cheaper to maintain than bikes.
39. Fusion car-engined trikes have a reverse gear.
40. Passengers can be entertained with DVD's and MP3's while riding.
41. Trikes can be fitted with auto gearboxes, manual gearboxes with "click shift" and cruise control.
42. Trikes are easier to ride than a bike and you can't fall off in corners.
43. Trikes can be ridden safely by disabled, paraplegic and elderly people, as well as those who would love to ride bikes
but are too afraid to do so, or who are too afraid to ride pillion, eg: biker's wives, kids or girlfriends.
44. Trikes can bring families together instead of causing a rift between husband and wife, as bikes often do (because the
wife is too scared to ride, but hates being left behind when her husband goes riding. She can experience feelings of
jealousy over the bike because of her husband's love for it). The ultimatum "It's either me or the bike" most often
ends with a biker selling his bike - or getting divorced!
45. A wife can ride a trike while her husband rides a bike, so they can go on rides together and share the biking
camaraderie that was previously the husband's exclusive domain. They can even take the kids or friends with them.
46. Trikes can carry up to 4 people comfortably, so an entire family can go riding safely on one vehicle.
47. Trikes are unique, so they keep their resale value better.
48. Once you have ridden a trike, you'll be hooked like no bike can hook you.
49. You often hear on the news about people who are killed, maimed or injured in bike accidents. You never hear about
someone being killed or injured on a trike!
50. As a result, you save a fortune in medical, medical aid, insurance, repair and hospital bills and work "downtime" is
reduced so you don't suffer from lost income. This is especially of interest to business owners who run a fleet of