It is an undisputed fact that Fusion trikes attract a LOT of attention, whether mobile or stationary. For this reason, Fusion Trikes is offering businesses the opportunity to buy or hire their trikes as Mobile Media. It also gives private Fusion trike owners the opportunity to earn money simply by placing ads on their trikes and riding around! What a cool way to make money!
Another undisputed fact is that no advertising company will guarantee you results, and every time you advertise, you pay again. By advertising on a Fusion Trike you can be sure people who contact you will tell you where they saw your ad. They will probably congratulate you on your innovation in making use of this excellent medium. And you are guaranteed to see results!
Advertisers have two options, in no particular order. Option one is to pay for advertising monthly on one of our trikes, and option two is to buy your own trike to advertise on. The most obvious choice here is to get a delivery trike (on Special Offer at the moment), so it serves two purposes rolled in to one, ie: a) in functioning as an economical and attention-getting delivery vehicle, and b) as a highly visible and noticeable advert for your company.
Buy your own Fusion Trike and only pay once, then all you pay for is your signs. Maximum exposure, minimal cost!
Take a look at the current options available in our Gallery. Then call and make an appointment to see me with your requirements. Remember that we can design and build the load area according to your specifications.
Added benefits of this medium:
1. Fusion Trikes is the only company in SA offering this product commercially.
2. It is so unique, so awesome and so attractive, it pulls people in like a magnet attracts iron filings.
3. If you are a corporate business with several branches and you contract me to supply all of them, I'll give you
exclusivity in your industry for a mutually agreed period of time, giving you a huge advantage over the
4. The cost can be spread amongst several branches, all of whom get to advertise on the trike/s and rotate them,
for example, a week at a time, spreading the cost and making it even more affordable.
5. You pay once for the trike and you can use it for the next 10 years without having to pay again and again.
6. The product lends itself to raising funds for children's homes, old age homes and community services, all of
which point towards your company having a social conscience.
7. At some point, you will always be able to resell the trike/s and get most, if not all, your ad-spend back!
Where have you ever been made such an offer loaded in your favour?